Thursday, March 28, 2013

Creative iPhoneography

Process Test



This was a test involving the color correction and manipulation between different apps on the iPhone. If I recall correctly, I used the default camera app to shoot the photo, brought it into either Camera Awesome or PhotoToaster Jr. to edit color and place the rounded border, then used BlendCam to layer the photos together. A bit rough and experimental, but just a test after all!

Layer Test


This was a two-fold test using an external modifier to blur the image being shot and layering two images together. I used an old viewfinder lens from a Kodak Brownie camera I disassembled to modify the image. I composed and shot the first sharp image, then tried to shoot the same basic composition with my modifier in front of the iPhone camera lens. I blended the two images in BlendCam and came up with the following result...


Epic Lego Shot

Here is the famed "epic lego"shot, photographed on the couch under a lamp using my old iPhone 3GS, the Brownie viewfinder lens, and Gandalf the Wizard. What a fun experiment to do! The shot was of course modified after shooting with various photo apps for color, texture and border effects.


Other Shots from the Morning

Here are the other shots i made before class on March 23, shot somewhere between 8:00 and 8:45am.











No comments:

Post a Comment